Write a 500 word essay based on the issue of ways in which the internet has changed political interactions globally. These might involve political activity in several specific countries, or ways in which societies interact with each other.
Please note that essays do NOT require citations, nor do they require a works cited section.
Use the following search string in Google to get some ideas:
ways in which the internet has changed political interactions globally
Please keep in mind that this essay represents your opinions, so there are no right or wrong answers per se. For grading purposes, the key factors are the word count (500 required), correct submission in the appropriate format, and effective writing.
Ground rules for your essay:
- Each essay must be entirely your own individual original work. Of course copying someone else’s essay is completely unacceptable.
- The essay must be neatly typed, spell checked, and submitted in an approved format through Blackboard.
- You should write in as simple, clear, and direct a manner as possible. Your essay should make specific points without rambling. 500 words is the required length. Anything less – even one word less – will result in a deduction of points.
- Essays turned in after the due date will lose all credit (will receive a zero).
- Only submissions using Blackboard will be accepted!
- Submissions MUST be in Microsoft Word (*.doc, *.docx) or plain text (*.txt) format
500 words are required.