PACE Anthro 101
Independent Learning Exercise #2
1) Go to the website: http://www.becominghuman.org
2) Watch all five parts (i.e., Prologue, Evidence, Anatomy, Lineages, Culture)
of the Interactive Video. (Click on the arrow in the middle of the page next to
â€œLaunch the Videoâ€ to get started.)
3) For â€œEvidence,â€ â€œAnatomy,â€ â€œLineages,â€ and â€œCultureâ€ write an original
sentence or two, summarizing what you learned. Do not copy from any source.
Put quotes around any exact quotations you use. Number each summary 1 to 4 to
correspond to the four parts (e.g., 1. Evidence)
4) Explore at least one other feature on the website and write a short summary
of what you learned. Number this summary â€œ5â€ and clearly identify the feature
(e.g., Related Exhibit in Evidence, â€œFinding Fossilsâ€; â€œChromosome Connectionâ€
in the Learning Center).
5) Submit a double-spaced, typed .