400 WORDS IN APA FORMATW ITH REFRENCES.
****NO NO NO NO PLAGARISM******
There is a certain amount of risk involved in doing business anywhere, internationally. Chose a country, and discuss the following:
- What are the political, cultural, environmental, economic, and trade risks present when doing business in the country as an outsider?
- What type of business would you do there in light of the risks?
- For example, would it be labor or capital intensive?
- Would it be a manufacturing or distribution center, etc.?
- Would it be a representative office or a full-fledged operation?
- Why should you as a manager be concerned with all this?