I am looking for help writing a public policy memo containing the following information:
- State question(s) the memo will answer
- Review prior attempts to solve problem
- Diagnose problem scope, severity, causes and identify goals and objectives of problem solution
- Compare and evaluate alternatives – benefits, costs and constraints
- State conclusions or recommendations
- Provide attachments (as appropriate)
There is no specific type of public policy memo but I would like it to possibly focus on a local government issue such as (but not limited to) crime control, environmental cleanup or schools. Can you help me?