Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- OpenStax Textbook Readings
- Lesson in Canvas
- Assignments in Knewton
- Unit Conversions in the US System
- Unit Conversions in the Metric System
- Unit Conversion Between Systems
- Rewrite English Phrases into Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Expressions and Applications with Integers
- Solve Equations with the Subtraction and Addition Properties of Equality
- Solve Equations with the Division and Multiplication Properties of Equality
- Distance, Rate, and Time and Literal Equations
Initial Post Instructions
As we jump into the world of Algebra, it is important to discuss how math, specifically Algebra, is used in the real-world.
Search for videos from Ted Ed showing the real-world value of mathematics. Choose a video to watch and then provide a one-paragraph summary (3-4 sentences) of the video in your own words. Be sure to discuss the math concept used.
Follow-Up Post Instructions
Respond to at least one peer in a substantive, content-specific way. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification.
- Minimum of 2 posts (1 initial & 1 follow-up) with first post expected by Wednesday
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
I have watched the video Shape song for kids. In this video riddles are there for each and every shapes.
The syudent have to recognise the shape from the hints provided as the properties of shape.
Its a pure learning for the students as they can memorize properly through this riddles. They can learn every property
regarding every shape in geometry.